33 good reasons
The ClermontPass allows you to make the most of your stay in the capital of Auvergne and to benefit from privileged conditions.
Its price is very attractive: €18.50.
With the Pass, you can visit L’Aventure Michelin and the museums of Clermont-Ferrand, take the Puy de Dôme rack railway, follow a guided tour and travel the city with your public transport ticket. As added bonus, discount for activities, leisure, shopping and restaurants.
The Pass is available at the desk of the Tourist Information of Clermont-Ferrand and Royat-Chamalières, in some hotels and on our website.
Included in the Pass:
– 1 return ticket for adult for a journey to the top of the volcanoes with the Puy de Dôme rack railway
– 1 adult admission for L’Aventure Michelin
– 1 free admission (to the museum of your choice): Henri-Lecoq Natural History Museum / Roger-Quilliot Museum / Bargoin Museum
(Discounted admission in the 2 other museums (€3 instead of €5)
– 1 free guided tour (limited available places, except visit of the exhibition De David à Courbet (from 17/03 to 3/09/17))
– 1 public transport ticket (T2C) – valid for 72 hours
– Royatonic – Health and well-being Center (€4 reduction for the Pass Bains and the Pass Journée)
– ASM Experience – Inside Rugby ! (20% discount on admission)
– Flying Puy-de-Dôme – Paragliding (10% off parapente flights, pre-booking)
– Auvergne Loisirs – Canoë rental and Paint ball (10% discount on activities, pre-booking)
– Charade Aventure – Adventure Park (€2 discount on adult ticket, pre-booking)
– Auverpaint – Paint Ball (10% discount on Paint Ball)
Shopping and Gastronomy
– La Grande Coutellerie – Cutlery shop (10% discount on all the shop)
– Galeries Lafayette (10% discount on the entire store)
– Fromagerie Nivesse – Auvergne cheeses (1 free tasting plate)
– La Ronde des Fromages – Auvergne cheeses (1 free packet of regional biscuits for the purchase of a Saint-Nectaire cheese)
– Le Buron – Auvergne cheeses (5% discount on all the product from 20€ purchase)
– Bières le Plan B – Organic beers made in Auvergne (10% discount on all of the beers)
– Au 20 Gaillard – Wine cellar (Free tasting of 2 glasses of France or Auvergne wine)
– Caves de Grandseigne – Wine cellar (5% discount on the entire stock)
– Clouvel – Regional specialities (10% discount on all the products)
– Le Lautrec – Cake and chocolate shop (1 free box of macarons “petite attention” for any purchase)
– La Chaumière – Cake and chocolate shop (1 free drink with the purchase of any pastry)
– Aux délices des Puys – Fruit jellies and sweets from Auvergne (10% discount on the entire store)
Discount in 8 restaurants in Clermont-Ferrand (pre-booking)
– L’AOC – Traditional dishes (10% discount on the price of a meal for the holder)
– L’Auguste – Brasserie (10% discount on the price of a meal for the holder)
– La BerGamoThée – Vegetarian restaurant (10% discount on the price of a meal for the holder)
– Le Kitchen – Specialities from Auvergne (10% discount on the price of a meal for the holder)
– Le Pavillon Lecoq – Traditional cuisine (10% discount on the price of a meal for the holder)
– Le Pont de Jaude – International cuisine (15% discount on the price of a meal for the holder)
– Le Puy de la Lune – Traditional cuisine (10% discount on the price of a meal for the holder)
– Le 1513 – Creperie (10% discount on the price of a meal for the holder)
Instructions for using the ClermontPass
Use of the ClermontPass is strictly personal and limited to the period of validity (72h). The Pass is not transferable. The Pass cannot be refunded, even partially, nor replaced whether it was lost, stolen, damaged or not used during its period of validity. To benefit from free admission or reductions, the entire Pass must be presented on entry to each site or at the start of each service being provided. The reductions indicated apply to the full, adult rate. Holders of the Pass are advised to check the dates and times of opening of each site and place of performance of shows. The Tourist Office cannot be held responsible for any changes made that are independent of its will.
The validity of the ClermontPass may not exceed 31 December 2017.
The ClermontPass is not sold for groups.